Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome!!

Welcome to our blog! 

I thoroughly enjoy reading other people's blogs, so I thought that I would give it a try!  I figured it would be a great way to stay in touch with our family and friends that do not live near us. 

We had Raigan for the past two weeks and had a blast with her!  She got to go to her first year at summer camp, which she enjoyed.  They took field trips and got to go swimming almost every day.  The first weekend she was here, I took her to the water park.  That kid sure does love to swim.....and even a little sun bathing :) 

While she was here, we got to visit my parents, who just moved back to Atlanta from California.  We spent the majority of the time riding around on the golf cart (Raigan's favorite part of visiting) and eating!  She also got to spend time with her Grammy and GiGi.  We are looking forward to getting her back in a couple of weeks. 

Next week is our big race day!  The whole family is running the Peachtree Road Race on the 4th of July in Atlanta.  It is a 10k....which I should be training for but haven't put in the time that I should.  Wish us luck!  I will send an update when it's all over with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment